Course Description for LIGMO for Life’s Stress Workshop
This is a unique, interactive, workshop designed to provide participants with the simple, effective choices that reduce stress instantly. Many people go through the day completely unaware that the different emotions they’re experiencing are a result of stress. Some of the different emotions people experience include: anxiety, uncertainty, anger or depression. Our automatic, sub-conscious response to these emotions can include sleeplessness, memory loss, lack of focus (fragmented attention), decreased energy, and physical exhaustion, all of which prohibit personal and professional performance.
The reality for people everywhere is that too little time, too much to do, economic uncertainty, fear of the future, and frequent epidemics are all dynamics that contribute to stress.
This workshop provides simple methods to maintain equilibrium, and circumvent our typical reactions to common and unavoidable stressors. Participants will transform chaos into calm coherence resulting in a new baseline for working and living and improve overall results in life.
- Participants who take this course will be able to:
- Identify events, environments, perceptions, and attitudes that trigger stress
- Examine the impact that stressful emotions, responses, beliefs, and behaviors have in personal and professional lives
- Learn emotional self-management tools to decrease stress and increase personal vitality
- Practice the process of “Letting Go” and releasing everything that keeps us from performing at our best
- Create an individualized plan to establish a new baseline for responding to stressful situations vs. reacting to them
- Apply the tools for transforming chaos into coherence