General Course Description and Course Outline
This innovative workshop is a unique design based on the book “Simply Ridiculous” and provides participants with the simple, effective choices that reduce stress instantly. Many professionals go through the day completely unaware that the different emotions they’re experiencing are a result of stress. Some of the emotions people experience include: anxiety, uncertainty, anger or depression. Our automatic, sub-conscious response to these emotions can include sleeplessness, memory loss, lack of focus (fragmented attention), decreased energy, and physical exhaustion, all of which prohibit our professional and personal performance.
The reality for many Americans is that too little time, too much to do, economic uncertainty, fear of the future, and frequent epidemics are all dynamics that contribute to stress. Realizing that personal and professional lives overlap and each one affects the other, this workshop provides simple methods to maintain equilibrium, and circumvent our typical reactions to common and unavoidable stressors.
This workshop prompts participants to identify their stressors and understand the impact they have on their health, well-being, and performance. The LIGMO for Stress Management Workshop is designed to minimize stress and ultimately improve workplace performance. Participants will transform chaos into calm coherence resulting in a new baseline for living and working.
LIGMO for Stress Management Goals and Objectives:
- Identify old and unproductive attitudes and habits of thinking
- Understand the source of old patterns and the impact on others
- Clear emotional baggage that hinders productivity
- Apply tools for emotional self-management
- Understand the Relational Process
- Listen and speak from the heart
- Renew a commitment to the organization’s mission
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Course Content: 40% lecture, 60% experiential exercises
- Class Size: Small group 15-30 willing learners | Large group 30-100 willing learners
- Course Materials: Workbook supplied by the instructor
- Follow-up Coaching: 1 hour of follow-up coaching is essential for accountability and reinforcement of the principles learned
Target Audience: Employees, Manager