LIGMO for Leadership Course Description
Who are you going to lead and where are you going to lead them to? LIGMO Leadership isn’t new – it’s a fresh take on old principles that work. Powerful teams work well under great leadership with a clear goal and the organization’s mission clearly defined. If you’re not all aimed at the target, your teams aren’t hitting the mark and your bottom line suffers. Let us help add a new dimension to modeling the behavior you want your employees to embody using a fresh approach.
This unique and interactive workshop will offer tools to help participants be their best selves and bring out the best in their team members. Activities are designed to enroll others in working proactively instead of reactively which will increase productivity and reduce unnecessary stress.
This course is typically co-facilitated by two instructors who offer diverse perspectives, model leadership and team building, and illustrate congruence while delivering an unique experience.
LIGMO for Leadership Goals and Objectives:
- Leadership and teamwork – two sides of the same coin
- Examine true power versus force; who has it, and how to use it in the most constructive ways
- Creating win-win relationships at work with subordinates, peers and superiors
- The servant leadership model
- Look at historic and contemporary leaders as models
- Discuss Your favorite leaders models
- Tell the truth: How to clean up the past and create a new image
- Duration: Customizable from 1/2 day (3 hours) up to 2 days and can be broken into multiple programs
- Course Content: 40% lecture, 60% experiential exercises
- Class Size: Small group 5-30 | Large group 30-100
- Course Materials: Supplied by the instructor
- Follow-up Coaching: 2 hours of follow-up coaching sessions are essential for accountability and reinforcement of the principles learned
- Target Audience: Executives, Junior Executives, Managers and Directors