If you’re not giving others grace… exactly what are you doing? If you’re not inspiring yourself with fresh ideas and paying it forward, please share… what are you doing? If you’re not causing transformation in the world by sharing and loving, tell me, what ARE you doing? If you’re not choosing to promote and practice peace as a way of life, what in the world are you doing?
Why am I asking you these questions that you’ve probably never been asked or even thought of before? The bottom line is this gang:
- Either you’re releasing and expanding or you’re contracting and getting smaller.
- Either you’re forgiving and moving on, or you’re carrying unnecessary grudges.
- Either you’re being your best self, or you’re shuckin’ and jivin’.
- Either you’re bringing out the best in others or you’re not. (Hopefully you’re not bringing out the beast in them).
- It’s all a choice! Everything is a choice and you’re not a victim of ANYTHING!
Before you get too deep into everything that’s LIGMO, realize that it’s gut-check time! Are you REALLY ready to let it go?
We’re going to be as light-hearted as we can about this, but this is serious business. Time to look deep inside and see what the REAL issue is – and you’re going to look at you FIRST! Let’s learn to listen and trust the intelligence of our hearts to do the right thing. I’m not talking about superficial sentiments, but real emotional intelligence. It’s that part of us that never leads us wrong, and always keeps us safe from harm.
Get quiet and really listen to what your heart has to say. If you’re not listening to the truth and wisdom of your heart, then who are you listening to and what are you doing? Hmmm. Check in right now…
Go back to the top of the page. Read those opening questions again. In the comments box below, tell me… What ARE you doing?
Live. Love. Learn. Laugh. LIGMO!